The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has invited applications through online mode only from candidates belonging to Hindu Religion only within 16.08.2013, for recruitment of Executive officers under Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Subordinate Service.
The Candidates should possess the following or its equivalent qualification Minimum General Educational Qualification;
A pass in the SSLC Examination with eligibility for admission to College courses of studies in the Universities in this State. (11 years course of study)
A pass in the SSLC Examination of this State. (10 years course of study)
The title of “Tamil Pulavar” recognized by the University Grants Commission, preference shall be given to employees of Religious Institutions (other than Government Servants) who have put in not less than 5 years of Service.
How to Apply
Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net.
- Candidates should first log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post or service for which the candidate wishes to apply for.
- If a candidate already has Unique ID, then that Unique ID and password should be entered to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If the candidates don't have valid ID, then all the required particulars, without skipping any field, must be entered.
- Candidates need to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- An online application uploaded without the photograph and signature will be rejected