Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) publishes the announcements when they have various vacancies, interviews and to fill online application form for group 1, 2, 3 and 4 exams. Candidates who are pursuing their career for the posts such as typist, junior assistant, steno typist, bill collector group 1 etc… they can apply for TNPSC Group 4 exam. To fill any online application candidates needs be aware of all important dates such as submission date for online application, last date for application, interview dates etc…
Important dates are
1. Notification date has been displayed on 14th October 2014.
2. Last date to apply online registration 12th November 2014.
3. Last date of payment of exam fee is on 14th November.
4. Results date and counselling in 2015.
· Candidate must have completed their 18 years.
· Age limit for Scheduled caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST) are from 18 to 35 years maximum.
· For backward classes (Muslims) and Denotifed Communities (DC) age limit is from 18 years to 32 years.
· For others age limit is 18 years to 30 years.
1. Candidates must pass S.S.L.C. Public examination or its equivalent.
2. Technical Qualification for Typists Candidates must have passed the government technical examination in typewriting by higher or lower in Tamil and English typing.
Candidates who are applying for the posts like typist and steno-typist and grade III should have pass the “certificate course in computer on office Automation” approved by the technical education department.
Candidates who have not influenced their computer qualification conducted by the Technical Education Department they can also apply. If the candidate selected for the post then they need to acquire computer qualification within the time of their probation.
· Candidates needs to pay Rs.125 for Application fee (it includes examination free Rs.75 and application fee is Rs, 50)
· Candidates desire to pay examination fees through online mode through net banking, debit card or credit card.
· Candidate also can pay the fees in offline mode in the form of DD or postal Order etc. In post office or in Indian bank.
Written test and interview will be conducted by the institute in order to select talented candidates.
TNPSC Group 4 entrance exam will be provided with two question paper. The first question paper contains questions in English and the other one consists questions in Tamil. Candidates can choose either Tamil or English Question Paper for answering the questions. But the 1st section in both the papers will be same.
The exam contains 300 objective type questions which carry one mark for each. The first 100 marks will be from general studies and the remaining questions will be asked in either English or in Tamil. Concerning the 100 marks for general studies section, first 75 questions are from 10th class level and the remaining is aptitude. So Candidates need to visit website tnpsc.gov.in website to get new updates and for interview dates.