Tamilnadu Public Service Commission has released official notification No.09/2016 dated 25.04.2016 for direct recruitment to the post of Librarian. There is only single vacancy against this position in the department. Hence the level of competition will be really tough as far as initial screening rounds are concerned.
It is the mandatory for all the candidates to apply for the TNPSC Librarian recruitment 2016 through online mode.
1. To fill the online application form, simply visit their official site at:
2. Check the TNPSC Librarian notification 2016 to find whether you satisfy the eligibility criteria here:
3. Eligible applicants can now apply for TNPSC Librarian position by filling out the online application.
4. If you are first time applicant for TNPSC recruitment then you have to register your details in One Time Registration system and pay Rs.50 for the same.
5. Pay Rs.125 as examination fee for Librarian exam. (SC/ST/Widows/Differently abled Persons are exempted from exam fee)
6. Print the submitted forms and save them for your future reference.
The last date to apply by online mode is 24th May 2016. The examination will be conducted on 17th July 2016.
To know the jobs and responsibilities of a Librarian please visit our previous post at:
To stay updated about the latest TNPSC happenings keep visiting the official TNPSC sites at: