At first our heart felt congratulations to all those people who have cleared the preliminary written test of TNPSC Group II Exams that were held in July 2015 from the examsavvy team. Here we will guide you all to the next steps involved in taking main examination as below:
- The Main Written Examination will be held on 21.08.2016 Forenoon .
- Those who are admitted to the Main Written Examination have to pay Rs. 100/- (Rupees Hundred only) towards the examination fee (unless exemption of fee is claimed) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Secretary, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, Chennai - 600003”so as to reach the Commission’s office on or before 10.06.2016 mentioning their Name, Register Number and recruitment at the backside of the Demand Draft.
- Their provisional admission to the Main Written Examination is based on the claims (viz., Date of Birth, Religion, Community, Gender, Educational Qualification, Technical Qualification, Ex-servicemen, Destitute Widow, Differently Abled and PSTM Status etc.,) made by them in their online applications.
- Any false claim made by the candidates will be viewed seriously and penal action will be initiated by the Commission against them besides rejection
Group 2 Main exam Study Materials:
1.Science & Technology:
- Cover all the topics in Class 9 and 10 of Samacheer system as well as old system
- Prepare for Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology subjects from Class 11 and 12 books
- Learn "SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY" by ASHOK KUMAR SINGH - TATA MCGRAW HILL PUBLICATIONS
2.Administration Of Union & States:
- Prepare for Political Science subject from books of Class 11 and 12
- Study "INDIAN POLITY" by M.LAXMIKANTH - TATA MCGRAW HILL PUBLICATIONS
3. Socio Economic Issues in India:
- Go through Economics subject from books of Class 11 and 12
- Refer "SOCIAL PROBLEMS IN INDIA" book by RAM AHUJA
4. For essay type questions:
- Make an habit of reading Dinamani, The Hindu and other daily newspapers
- Give special attention to union and regional schemes (yojanas), editorial matter, special articles and scientific turnarounds for the past one year.