Tamilnadu Public Service Commission has released official notification No.08/2016 dated 11.04.2016 for direct recruitment of vacancies in ELCOT for Deputy Manager-II Posts. This examination is conducted to fill 12 vacancies in this department.
It is the mandatory for all the candidates to apply for the TNPSC ELCOT Deputy Manager recruitment 2016 through online mode.
1. To fill the online application form, simply visit their official site at:
2. Check the TNPSC DM-II notification 2016 to find whether you satisfy the eligibility criteria here:
3. Eligible applicants can now fill the TNPSC apply online form by filling out the online application.
4. If you are first time applicant for TNPSC recruitment then you have to register your details in One Time Registration system and pay Rs.50 for the same.
5. Pay Rs.125 as examination fee for ELCOT Deputy Manager exam.
6. Print the submitted forms and save them for your future reference.
The last date to apply by online mode is 10th May 2016. The examination will be conducted on 2nd and 3rd July 2016.
To know more know about ELCOT Deputy Manager post roles and responsibilities please visit our previous post at:
To stay updated about the latest TNPSC happenings keep visiting the official TNPSC sites at: