Tamilnadu Public Service Commission has released official notification No.6/2016 dated 09.03.2016 for direct recruitment of vacancies in Prison Department for Assistant Jailor Posts. This examination is conducted to fill 104 open vacancies in this department.
It is the mandatory for all the candidates to apply for the TNPSC Assistant Jailor recruitment 2016 through online mode.
1. To fill the online application form, simply visit their official site at:
2. Check the TNPSC BHS notification 2016 to find whether you satisfy the eligibility criteria here:
3. Eligible applicants can now fill the TNPSC apply online form by filling out the online application.
4. If you are first time applicant for TNPSC recruitment then you have to register your details in One Time Registration system and pay Rs.50 for the same.
5. Pay Rs.100 as examination fee for Assistant Jailor exam.
6. Print the submitted forms and save them for your future reference.
The last date to apply by online mode is 8th April 2016. The examination will be conducted on 24th July 2016.
To know more know about Assistant Jailor recruitment please visit our previous post at:
To keep yourself updated about the latest TNPSC happenings keep visiting the official TNPSC sites at: