TNPSC VAO (Village Administrative Officer) Exam Books are as mentioned as follows.
1. Indian Politics
2. General Science
3. General Knowledge
5. Indian National Movement
6. Tamilnadu History & Culture
7. Indian Economy
8. Village Administrative Procedures
9. Mental Ability Test
10. General Tamil
11. VAO Previous Year Solved Papers
12. Current Events
- Political Science
- Latest invention in Science and technology
Free download online study materials from various relevant websites to prepare for your TNPSC examination.
Refer TNPSC VAO exam books free download In Tamil language/English language:
1. Quantitative Aptitude
1. Objective Arithmetics By Author R.S. Agarwal
2. Quantitative Aptitude By Author R.S. Agarwal
3. A Modern Approach to Verbal Reasoning By Author R.S. Agarwal
2. Indian Economy
- Book from Author Ramesh Singh
- Indian Economy By Author Pratiyogita Darpan
3. Guide Books for General Studies
4. Objective General English by Author R.S. Agarwal
5. Tamilndu Language and Culture
6. Science & Tech By Spectrum Publications
7. India Year Book by Government of India
8. Indian Polity By Author Lakshmi Kanth
- India Freedom Struggle Written By Author K.Venkadesan.
- Tamilnadu History Written By Prof.J.Dharmarajan
10. Current Affairs
- Thittam or Yojana
- The Hindu By Author Dinamani
- Civil Service Chronicle or Competitive Success Review
- Indian Geography From Spectrum Publications
- Oxford School Atlas
12. School text books
1. Polity – 11th,12th Political Science
2. Social Science Books – 6th to 10th Std
3. Science Books – 6th to 10th Std (Additional 11th,12th Botany and Zoology if you have time)
4. Polity – 11th,12th Political Science
5. Indian Culture – 12th Indian Culture Books
6. Geography -11th,12th Geography Books
7. Economy – 11th,12th Economics Books
As per latest TNPSC VAO examination pattern or syllabus students should refer relevant study materials. Free download PDF file of TNPSC VAO exam syllabus. To get good marks in TNPSC VAO exam you will have to study with TNPSC VAO exam related materials.
Village Administration basics are as follows.
- Basic fundamental principles information is associated with cataloging of lands.
- Analysis of accounts related to Panchayat revenue.
- Duty of VAO during tragedies.
- Basic information related to tasks of lands or house sites in Towns and Villages.
- Allowance of lands for dairy farms and cows.
- Conduct of enquiries procedure related to marital status, age, domicile, income.
- Through revenue collections made under numerous heads by VAO.
- Specific responsibilities during all village functions.
Aptitude and Mental Ability Tests
- Logical Reasoning
- Simple interest
- Conversion of information to data
- Compilation and presentation of data – Tables, graphs, diagrams
- Analytical interpretation of data
- Ratio and Proportion
- Compound interest Area
- Highest Common Factor (HCF)
- Lowest Common Multiple (LCM)
- Time and Work
- Number Series
- Visual Reasoning
- Alpha numeric Reasoning
- Authors and their Literary Works