Hello TNPSC Aspirants,
Are you wondering how to prepare for the upcoming TNPSC group 4 examination? If you are looking for tips which can help you in preparing group 4 exam well, then you have come to the correct place ie tnpsc.examsavvy.com. Let us help you with some important points, which you should keep in mind while you prepare for the TNPSC exams.
1) Materials for Group 4 Preparation - The TNPSC study materials that you are using should not be old. It is a usual practice for people to get old TNPSC study materials from friends / relatives and prepare with that. This will be a drawback since it might not be in the latest group exam pattern and it might not have recent updates. So Choose the latest suggested by us in the TNPSC group four study materials section.
2) Pattern of group 4 Exam - Every exam has a pattern such as group 4 exam syllabus, number of questions, sections, duration of examination, negative marking etc. The nature of examination also differs - Objective or Subjective or Both. Before preparing for your TNPSC group 4 examination, you should check the pattern of your group 4 examination. You should prepare yourself according to it.
3) Time Table of group 4 examination - The candidates should prepare a time table for themselves, as per the time able of TNPSC group 4 examinations. They should dedicate certain no. of hours for studying and revision, as per the exam time table.
4) Revision is Important - Revision of all the points that you have studied is very important before you go for your TNPSC exams. This revision should also be made with a time table, as per the actual group 4 examination time table.
5) Preparation of Notes - Preparation of notes as and when you study increases the chance of you remembering things easily and also boosts your confidence. It will help you build your fundamentals strongly. You can find tips on How to prepare TNPSC notes
6) Previous Year Question Papers - Analysing and Studying Previous Year Group 4 Question Papers along with their correct answers provided by TNPSC and also trying to do some mock examinations will help you boost your confidence and knowledge.
Always keep the above points in mind while you prepare for your group 4 examinations and frequently visit us for latest TNPSC updates and proper group 4 exam guidance till your success,
Some more preparation tips are